Redwaller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction (Newbies read!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I am that is Andy
Admin
I am that is Andy

Introduction (Newbies read!) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction (Newbies read!)   Introduction (Newbies read!) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Welcome to Redwaller!
Redwaller is a forum dedicated to fans of the magnificent "Redwall" series published by Brian Jacques, a forum where you can post your fan art, creative writing, and even roleplay with your fellow Redwall fans. It is our hope that this site will accomodate your every Redwall need. Redwaller is a brand new fan site, however, so every contribution that you can bring to our staff will be much appreciated! Thanks!

What's to do at Redwaller?
We have so many different things going on at Redwaller! Currently we have fan art and creative writing that you can post and share, as well as a new Roleplaying setup (see below for details). You can also chat live with other Redwaller members around the world using our very nice chatbox system.

What's Roleplaying?
Roleplaying is a mix of gaming and writing, where you make a character and write about his/her actions in cooperation with other characters. This is usually done in the third person. An example can be found here: [LINK] While Roleplaying is a major part of Redwaller, it is not all that we have to offer here!

I know what roleplaying is! How do I start?
Back to top Go down
https://redwallers.board-directory.net

Introduction (Newbies read!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redwaller :: General Forum :: Welcome to Redwaller-
Jump to: