Redwaller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join Redwall Abbey!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I am that is Andy
Admin
I am that is Andy

Join Redwall Abbey! Empty
PostSubject: Join Redwall Abbey!   Join Redwall Abbey! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Join Redwall Abbey!
Join Redwall Abbey! Redwal14

Table of Contents:
I. What is Redwall Abbey?
II. What does Redwall Abbey offer?
III. What do Redwall beasts DO?
IV. So I hear they have the Sword of Martin the Warrior...
V. How can I join?

I. What is Redwall Abbey?
Redwall Abbey focuses primarily on providing aid to all comers (though some vermin are refused treatment) and giving shelter to Woodlanders when needed. Despite the fact that the inhabitants are peaceful, they frequently must go to war when their beloved abbey is in danger. Redwall Abbey, though often under attack, is never conquered. Redwall Abbey is known to hold the unbreakable sword of Martin the Warrior.

II. What does Redwall Abbey Offer?
When you first join as a full time brother or sister, you start out as a novice. Over time, you may rise up and become a full-fledged member of the order. With time, you may get promoted to sit on the Council, and you could even get chosen to lead the Abbey as the next Abbott or Abbess!

But you don't have to be a brother or sister to live in Redwall Abbey. You could be a mole, a trenchbeast, even foremole himself. You could be the cellar keeper, and brew ales and fine wines. You could be the abbey Friar and cook delicious meals.

Don't want to be any of those? Then be a defender of Redwall! In times of need, take up Martins' Sword and protect those you love and serve with! Do combat with the most villianous creatures in the land, and bring honor and glory to Redwall!

III. What do Readwall Beasts DO?
Redwall beasts try and live peaceful lives, but there are many times when strength is needed and when peaceful ways have to be pushed aside to make way for war. Do not be discouraged by peace, there will hardly be time to breathe, for there are many hoardes of evil doers that wish to take Redwall Abbey for themselves! Yet between times of war, there are many activities that one can do. Drinking contests, games, and training to say the least.

IV. So I hear they have the Sword of Martin the Warrior...
Redwall Abbey defenders are the only beasts that can weild the Sword of Martin the Warrior and his famed shield! Every time that danger comes to Redwall, one member of the order will be chosen by Martin (literally) to take up his sword and to defeat the evil villain! The chosen will will be different every time (providing Martin has the choices available), and anyone willing to fight for the Abbey will surely be given a chance to! Besides, everyone knows that only a warrior that wields the Sword of Martin the Warrior can slay the vermin leaders that threaten Mossflower Country! Redwallers... to the ramparts!

V. How can I join?
If you feel that Redwall Abbey is the life for YOU, then you can join by Creating Your Biography Click on the text "Creating youor Biography to visit the "Building Your Character 101" page, to learn how to make your biography. Then, once you have done that, post your character's bio in the Redwall Character Appendix. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
https://redwallers.board-directory.net

Join Redwall Abbey!
Page 1 of 1